The downloading of these kinds of elements involves the ability to compile information on user activity and has implications regarding the user’s privacy.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer's hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customize our web pages and services accordingly.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user's equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of the Web Page.
By accessing the Website, you expressly accept the use of these types of cookies on your devices. If you deactivate the Cookies, your navigation through the Web Site may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on the Web Site may not function correctly.
Specifically, Eurofragance is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future the provider uses other cookies for the purpose of providing more and better services, the user will be informed of this.
Type of cookies
- Google Analytics Cookies: Eurofragance uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. headquartered at 1600 AmphitheatreParkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
By using this site, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- '__utma': this cookie is necessary for the functioning of Google Analytics and has a duration of 2 years.
- '__utmz': this cookie is used to determine the location of the visit, i.e., from where and how the user arrives at our website; it has a duration of 6 months.
User Settings to Block Cookies
Thus, you can block Cookies through the browser configuration tools, or you can configure your browser to warn you when a server wants to save a Cookie:
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information visit https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences.
- If you use Chrome, in the section Options > Advanced > Privacy. To learn more https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en.
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To know more visit https://help.opera.com/en/?s=cookies&product=latest.
- If you're using Safari, you'll find the option in the Preferences/Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN.